The largest recruiting event in South America with U.S. universities only!
- EducationUSA fairs attracted more than 30.000 students last year, in 12 different cities and 9 countries.
- EducationUSA is supported by the U.S. Department of State; the U.S. Embassies in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay.
- EducationUSA advisers guide students before your visit, during your stay, and after you return to the U.S. We will help students follow up on your visit.
- Only accredited institutions will be present at the EducationUSA Fair and your institution will have access to local schools.
- Special consular rates at five-star hotels in every city on the circuit.
- In addition to the Fair, EducationUSA organizes school visits in order to provide universities with direct access to students and counselors.
- Institutions that register for all 12 cities get one free!
The South American EducationUSA Fair Circuit is organized every year by EducationUSA advisers all over South America. In our Fairs, you will meet with hundreds of qualified students with varied interests, from undergraduate students, to those interested in a PhD, or a two-week English intensive program.